Preparation of Tulare County Association of Governments Fiscal Audits for Years 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19
The Tulare County Association of Governments invites the submission of proposals by qualified accounting firms for three (3) consecutive fiscal audits of the agency and the selected funds under its jurisdiction for FYs 2016/17, 2017/18, and 2018/19.
The following Annual Work Schedule is considered advisory. Prospective consultants are encouraged to submit a revised schedule in their proposal that reflects their dates of project delivery. The proposal MUST indicate if the schedule can be maintained. If no revised schedule is submitted, this schedule will be considered binding.
Consultant Selection Schedule
- January 18, 2017: Distribution of Request for Proposals
- February 17, 2017: Proposals Due to TCAG staff by 11 a.m
- March 17, 2017: Consultant selection by TCTA Board (estimated)
- April 2017: Finalized Contract (estimated)
- April 2017: Initial kick-off meeting (estimated)
Annual Work Schedule
- August -November: Collection and review of accounting data
- December: Provide final audits or audit status (if extensions were filed)
- January -February: Complete audits if extension was approved
- February 2017t: Meet with TCAG staff to review findings and recommendations
- March 15th : All copies distributed
- April-May: Prepare schedule for following year audit