Preparation of Tulare County Association of Governments Fiscal Audits for FY 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19 (Re-Issued)
The Tulare County Association of Governments invites the submission of proposals by qualified accounting firms for three (3) consecutive fiscal audits of the agency and the selected funds under its jurisdiction for FYs 2016/17, 2017/18, and 2018/2019.
The following Annual Work Schedule is considered advisory. Prospective consultants are encouraged to submit a revised schedule in their proposal that reflects their dates of project delivery. The proposal MUST indicate if the schedule can be maintained. If no revised schedule is submitted, this schedule is considered binding.
Consultant Selection Schedule:
1. March 14, 2017: Distribution of Request for Proposals
2. May 16, 2017: Proposals Due to TCAG staff by 5:00 p.m.
3. June 19, 2017: Consultant selection by TCTA Board (estimated)
4. June 2017: Finalized Contract (estimated)
5. July 2017: Initial kick-off meeting (estimated)
Any questions regarding this RFP may be directed to:
Tulare County Association of Governments
Leslie J Davis- Fiscal Manager
210 N. Church Street, Suite B
Visalia, CA 93291